We’re well & truly in Autumn folks. The children are back to school, the Rose of Tralee is over, Kilkenny is about to win the replay all-Ireland & this year the orchards are filled with a glut of apples.
Its time to make chutneys & apple pies… a bit of padding for the cold ahead 😉
Pointers when choosing your door handle:[th_list color=”#b8bf37″ list_type=”th_list_simple” ]
- If you have children is it child friendly? Can your sprinting tear away get caught on the handle/knob?
- Are they easy to clean or ornate showpieces not designed for your busy kitchen?
- Do they show smudges easily? Is that something you can live with?
- Do they fit your hand & feel “right” for your grip?
- Do they work with your kitchen design ?
- Are they in the budget?
We’ve put together an information sheet on handles.
If you want one drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you’d like a recipe for Tomato & Apple Chutney let us know!