You’ve been thinking about a new kitchen. Maybe you’re building your new forever home. Maybe you’re renovating. You’re looking for YOUR kitchen. Have your kitchen.
Everywhere you go you will find blogs about what’s “on-trend” and what’s new and what everyone else is having.
But – maybe you don’t want what everyone else is having! Maybe you have a different dream.
Dare to be Different:
Maybe your dream kitchen is blue high gloss.
Maybe you want an oak kitchen.
How about if you want a country cream kitchen?
Dare to be different – have what YOU want.
All the hardware stores that are selling value kitchens will only have “the norm” and what is popular and selling right now. The companies that specialise in pumping out cheap kitchens will only have a small number of door designs and a small number of colour options. They work with standard sized doors and the aim is to get out as many kitchens every year as possible. They work with what’s on Trend. But – guess what – trends change and everything is cyclical. Three years ago it was all about grey – now it’s all about rich and luxuriant colours. So – buck the trend if you want to!
Have Your Kitchen:
The one piece of advice that we give people all the time is “HAVE YOUR KITCHEN”.
- You are making an investment and you must pick what makes YOUR heart happy.
- Don’t worry about what is or is not on trend. Have what YOU like.
- Don’t worry about what your friends think – they won’t have to live with you and they are not paying for your kitchen.
- It doesn’t have to be an “insta” kitchen. You don’t have to share it with the world. It’s YOUR heart of YOUR home – you don’t need to show it to anyone if you don’t want to.
- Don’t be pressured into anything you don’t want – almost anything is possible – so arm yourself with what you want and GO GET IT! If you can’t get it with some suppliers then look around.
Newhaven Kitchens have an extensive range of all styles of kitchens. Why not stop by our showroom for a little look and a chat with us. Ask us if we have your dream kitchen….