Bring your Newhaven Kitchen home…
Here at Newhaven Kitchens, we pride ourselves on full transparency when it comes to your kitchen project. We will always be upfront with you about our prices and our time-frames, making sure your kitchen is delivered to you on time and with no nasty financial surprises
We need information from you in order to design and formulate your dream kitchen .
Book a Design meeting
You can book your design meeting with us in three ways
You can book your design meeting with us in three ways:
Bring the information gathered at Step 1 to your design meeting.
We will meet at our showroom, discuss your information and ask you a series of questions in order to establish the exact brief for your dream kitchen .
Our design team will design your kitchen.
Our designers take into consideration all your input, all your ideas and most importantly all your dreams and create a custom kitchen design just for you.
The amount of time taken depends on demand, however, we guide that on average it could take two weeks.
We will meet you again in our showroom (at a pre-arranged date and time) and will take you through your dream kitchen design.
Your new kitchen design will be designed around your requirements and budget.
We hope that we will have demonstrated our abilities throughout our showroom and our technology.
- At this point to move your design through to reality, we will complete a contract with you.
- This document brings you step-by-step through your kitchen design and this is where you select the exact finishes, sink, tap, handles, colours with our team.
- You will make your financial commitment to us.
- Our terms for a new kitchen are: 50% Deposit, 30% upon Delivery to site, 20% upon completion.
During this phase we keep in touch with you and pencil in your kitchen installation date. Please note: that if you change your dates with us we cannot always guarantee that we will be able to install your kitchen on revised dates.
We stay in touch with you and continually update installation requirements.
You will be advised the day of your installation the week before and we carry out a pre-installation discussion.
Our team will arrive on installation day, early in the morning, and will work until your kitchen is completed.
- The duration of installation works depends on the works carried out – but our customers are advised of time frames during our process