Handle of the decade?
The Chrome Beehive Knob…it’s featured prominently in the kitchen mags.
But..we don’t all have to follow suit.
* Always get a spare handle from your kitchen installer.
* Feel your chosen handle. Is it comfortable in your hand? Sounds mad..but trust us, it matters!
* Steer clear of oval or oblong knobs. They invariably twist & their crookedness will drive you mad!!
* If the budget is tight ask your kitchen installer for advice. There can be hundreds of euros of difference between handles.
* NEVER go for cheap handles imported from far away..the threading wrings or they rust. Stick with branded handles.
* Think long term. Knobs are easily changed when you tire of them. Handles? – ask your kitchen man if there are other handles on the market with the same drilling centres.
* Think of your needs. If you have young children running about is a knob a bit risky for getting caught up on? If you have arthritis do you want small finicky handles?
* Save money & go handleless!!! One less decision!!
* Think of maintenance..that chrome handle might look stunning in the showroom but will it when covered in smudgey fingertips?
* Porcelain handles (cream/grey)are best with cream/grey coloured kitchens. (see above)
What do we love?
* Stainless steel…hard to beat..we have some beautiful slimline & modern ones on display.
* Brushed aluminium handle profiles..uber modern, sleek, discreet.
* Brushed Nickel pull handles..different & robust.
* Pewter knobs for the more traditional kitchen.
* Steel ball knobs.
Stainless Steel Ball Knob
* Bridge handles…simple but they feel good.
Email or call us if you need more help…we can handle it (!!!)… email@example.com