The single biggest request that we get when it comes to wardrobes is for storage – and plenty of it! Not everyone is lucky enough to have the room or space to have a walk in wardrobe – but there is no denying that when done properly the walk in wardrobe is the epitome of storage heaven.
This walk in wardrobe in Carlow is a wonderful room. The space is designed in a rich grey and includes a pretty funky radiator cover/windowseat. Everything has its place and the crystal and chrome knobs are wonderfully glamorous!. The owners of this home take such care with their home and their furnishings. We were delighted to work for them and even happier that they allowed us to photograph their walk in wardrobe.
- All Newhaven Wardrobes are fitted from floor to ceiling – making absolutely the most of your space.
- We consult with our customers and provide unlimited hanging rails and shelving as is needed.
- Drawers are best used for those smaller and private items.
- We’re not great believers in wardrobe gadgetry – often gadgets look good but do not provide practical storage.
- Remember that if you have a window in a walk in wardrobe it may fade clothing unless you get special glass.
If you want to discuss the options and see our newly renovated fitted wardrobe showroom then please do give us a call to book your appointment: 059 9176873.