We were delighted to be the kitchen company of choice for this discerning client. It was our third kitchen to work on with this family – so we must be doing something right! The brief was for a modern and easily maintained kitchen – with plenty of storage, seating at an island and with plenty of refrigeration. The client liked the idea of a white high gloss kitchen – it maximised light and worked with the overall layout of the room. There is often a concern that white is “sterile” – but the use of the walnut worktops and the lime green kitchen accessories brings the whole room and kitchen to life.
The features of the kitchen include:
- Open Unit in Woodgrain
- Prep Sink and Tap in the island – featuring the San Marco Cubic Designer Tap
- Curved Doors on the Island – with a walnut feature butcher block
- Curved and Chunky Solid Walnut Feature Worktop on Island
- Space for seating on the island
- Integrated Bin and Ironing Board.
- Larders featuring pullout baskets – easy access to your items.
- Wine cooler
- Two Single Ovens with LED Lighting
- Integrated Microwave Oven
- Two 50/50 Integrated Fridge Freezers
- Induction Hob
- Stainless Steel Wall Extractor
Worktop of Choice:
Bianco Luciente – a crisp quartz
Storage is maximised throughout the kitchen – with functioning units on both sides of the island, a tall unit to the left of the window, tall units at the Ovens, Under window units, Tall Pantry Presses.
This is a truly spectacular modern kitchen.
Call us now on 059 9176873 to book your design meeting – and you could have the kitchen you deserve.
Our Carlow Kitchen Showroom Opening Hours:
Monday: Appointment only. Tuesday – Friday: 9.30 – 5pm. Saturday 9.30 – 2pm.